NEW NORM IN EDUCATION
KEEP CHILDREN, FAMILIES & STAFF SAFE
TAC consistently follow the health and safety SOPs recommended by the Ministry of Education. Conduct daily temperature checks before entering the classrooms. The whole school is sanitised and protected. Social distancing, temperature and health screening, face masks, face shields, thermal scanners, other safety precautions are part of 'the new norm'.
Safety and well-being of our pupils and staff is our highest priority.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Precautions
Inculcating habits for personal hygiene e.g. handwashing, not touching one's eyes, nose, and mouth; staying home when ill to prevent the spread of all communicable diseases.
Children and staff wear face masks at all times and maintain a safe distance between children
• Frequent sanitization of our kindergarten, ensuring the highest standards of hygiene
• Inculcate habits for personal hygiene e.g. frequent handwashing
Designated seating for group work
* Frequent sanitization of our kindergarten, teaching and learning materials, ensuring the highest standards of hygiene
Hybrid learning is an educational model where some students attend class in-person, while others join the class virtually from home.
As a leader in the Early Childhood Education, we build a robust curriculum and an engaging 'Learning Adventures' that inspire creativity, innovation, critical thinking, problem-solving abilities, communication, collaboration, make learning a fun and experience for all children
Online Cooking Activities:
Children to make French Toast, Pancake and Ice-Cream
Effective Online Teaching and Learning
Online Learning -Interesting Water Experiment
Bean Sprout Experiment-
Watch beans grow and make a delicious dish.
Fun, Innovative Hybrid Education
* Programs are designed to give children a well-rounded experience from the intellectual, physical, mental, social, and emotional aspects of their development.
* Classes conduct physically in the classrooms and online.
Playschool Fun Games
Prepare your Child for a Solid Educational Foundation!
We understand how important your child's education and happiness is to you.
REGISTRATION 2023 IS ON GOING
Open Monday to Friday (office hour)
Day Care: Child Age: 2 – 6 yrs. (after school hours)
Before & After Student Care Age: 7- 10 yrs
No. 11 Jalan H 1 (Fasa 5)
03- 410 70 261 / 016 234 5726