EXPLORE MORE WAYS FOR YOUR CHILD TO ENHANCE AND STRENGTHEN LEARNING...
• Small class size, personalized experience, individual attention, children can quickly gain new skills that are vital for future success in school and life.
• School children benefit from tutoring and enrichment programs. There are many different types of enrichment program available such as...
Mastering English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
* Learning languages sharpen children's reading skills. Promote self-confidence and competence in the use of the English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin languages.
* The ultimately goal of intensive reading in English, Mandarin (汉语拼音) and Bahasa Malaysia is to achieve a high level of proficiency in listening, speaking, and writing.
* The language used is kept simple, learning through games, songs, stories and activities while having fun with the teachers and friends.
* Reading on Phonic Skills, Letter-Sound Recognition, Word building, Sight Reading, Rhyming Words, Speech, Communication, Comprehension
* Audio visual contents and flash cards are used to improve children' visual sense. This allows them to understand easily, in order to cultivate concentration and memory.
Agama classes for Muslim children
Pendidikan Islam: Iqra, Sirah, Feqah, Tawhid
Benefits of Taekwondo
Taekwondo increases strength and stamina.
Improve agility and reflexes.
Improve confidence and self-esteem
Increase muscle tone and appreciation
Benefits of Ballet
Ballet introduces structure and discipline in the young dancers.
Improves posture, develops poise and coordination.
Control of the body, achieve through the discipline of ballet techniques.
Expressive quality of movement is achieved as well as body toning, muscle development and above all enjoyment.
Interacting with other children in this fun environment will also help develop their social skills and greatly improve their confidence.
Music Education Benefits
Music is also linked to STEAM skills such as pattern recognition and numeration.
Music stimulates and helps in brain development.
Fostering creativity, imagination, language and movement development.
Skills at each level include; play and recognize musical notes.
Children are able to understand musical terms and symbols...
More ways for children to enhance and strengthen learning
Creative Music Education: Piano , MusikgartenExpression:
• Music education is beneficial, stimulates and helps in brain development.
• Fostering creativity, imagination, language and movement development.• Skills at each level include; play and recognize musical notes. Children are able to understand musical terms and symbols...
• Music is also linked to STEAM skills such as pattern recognition and numeration.
HOLIDAYS ADVENTURES FUN CAMP
Holiday Camp Program offers fun, interactive and educational activities for children 3-10 years old to engage in fun, and exciting learning adventures. Under supervision, children learn about science, art, music, sports, cooking , interactive games, drama, role play, EQ and leadership skills...
Empowering children to succeed in school and in life Building confidence and self-esteem
Developing a sense of communit
Stimulating creativityInstilling leadership and teamwork
Cooperative activities with peers, learning to care, share, help
Widening their experiences through critical thinking, how to solve problems
Making a decision for one's children is never easy especially when it concerns education. Pre-school education is very important as it provides the foundation for the children's lifelong learning journey.
Aman Ceria has really provided Nadira with the opportunity to develop her potentials and enrich her learning experience.
We were not only looking for a place that encourages the enthusiasm for learning for our daughter, but also an environment which will allow her to develop other aspects such as self-discipline, cooperation and mutual respect. She has definitely achieved that in the past 2 and a half years!
The teachers have been very supportive in this journey and we would like to thank each and every one of them for making Nadira's learning journey a memorable one.
Parents of Nadira Azrani Rustam
(Azrani Rustam & Salha Adnan)