Prepare Our Students For Their Future
Aman Ceria has always been at the forefront of development in creative, innovative teaching. Cultivate lifelong learning and attitudes that enable students, to face difficulty confidently. Focusing on critical thinking, problem solving, communication, collaboration, creativity and innovation, which is essential to prepare students for their future.
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
* Critical thinking, problem-solving have long been valued skills in society.
* Learning critical thinking, problem-solving leads students to develop other skills, such as concentration, deeper analytical abilities, and improved thought processing.
Importance of Communication
* Students are able to share information clearly inorder to collaborate.
* The art of communication involves listening and speaking as well as reading and writing.
* Good communication includes being observant and focusing on the other person.
Importance of Collaboration
* Students working with others to accomplish goals.
* Classroom collaboration is essential because much of the work is accomplished in team.
* When students work collaboratively, the group can generate more knowledge.
Creativity and Innovation
* Creativity is closely intertwined with some of the other skills previously identified.
* Innovation requires adaptability, leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
* The capacity to innovate is linked to the ability to connect with others for communication and collaboration.
Innovative & Creative Teaching
- Enrichment Program offers exposure to an extended range of learning opportunities such as sports, ballet, performing arts, holiday camps, field trips to participate in and out of school hours.
- STEAM Project based learning designed to inspire creativity, innovation, critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, collaboration while they are having Fun!
- Integrated curriculum students develop personal skills, leadership skills, IT skills and environmental awareness
6 Strategies- Preparing students for the world of tomorrow.
Integrated Technology means tapping into students' interests and strengthening their technical skills, all while providing enriching learning opportunities.
Cooperative Learning encourage interaction among the students to discuss class materials with their friends or in groups, thus maximizing the level of participation.
Differentiated Instruction small-group work is one of the most effective ways to meet the needs of diverse learners. Teachers match assignments to readiness levels, allowing students to select activities based on areas of interest.
Goal Setting involving students in the goal-setting process is an excellent way to encourage them to take ownership of their learning.
Cross-Curriculum teaching multiple subjects help students go much deeper in learning concepts and skills. It can be easy to blend math, science, or social studies content with reading or writing.
Assessment for Learning allows teachers to monitor, how the students are learning, using observations, questioning strategies, class discussions, among other methods.
Mr. and Mrs. Malkeet S Mehal
One of the most important decisions we make as parents is the school
We are so impressed with the progress shown by our little girl since attending TAC. She has really flourished and loves her school so much.