* Aman Ceria has always been at the forefront of development in creativity and innovation.
* Focus on lifelong learning - critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, communication, collaboration.etc.
* Students cultivate these skills and knowledge are able to face difficulty confidently.
Preparing Students For The Future
1) Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Decision Making
Critical thinking, problem-solving leads students to develop other skills, such as concentration, deeper analytical abilities, and improved thought processing.
2) Importance of Communication
The art of communication involves listening and speaking as well as reading and writing.
Good communication includes being observant and focusing on the other person.
3) Importance of Collaboration
When students work collaboratively, the group can generate more knowledge. Classroom collaboration is essential because much of the work is accomplished in team.
4) Creativity and Innovation
Creativity and innovation requires adaptability, leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills. The capacity to innovate is linked to the ability to connect with others for communication and collaboration.
Creativity and Innovation in 21st century
- Enrichment offers exposure to an extended range of learning opportunities such as music, ballet, arts, holiday camps, field trips to participate in and out of school hours.
- STEAM project based learning designed to inspire creativity, innovation, critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, collaboration while they are having Fun!
- Inquiry-based learning engages students take ownership of their learning goals in an engaging way– doing things and thinking about the things they are doing.
- Integrated curriculum students develop personal skills, leadership skills, IT skills and environmental awareness
Six Strategies- Preparing students for the world of tomorrow
Integrated Technology means tapping into students' interests and strengthening their technical skills, all while providing enriching learning opportunities.
Cooperative Learning encourage interaction among the students to discuss class materials with their friends or in groups, thus maximizing the level of participation.
Differentiated Instruction small-group work is one of the most effective ways to meet the needs of diverse learners. Teachers match assignments to readiness levels, allowing students to select activities based on areas of interest.
Goal Setting involving students in the goal-setting process is an excellent way to encourage them to take ownership of their learning.
Cross-Curriculum teaching multiple subjects help students go much deeper in learning concepts and skills. It can be easy to blend math, science, or social studies content with reading or writing.
Assessment for Learning allows teachers to monitor, how the students are learning, using observations, questioning strategies, class discussions, among other methods.
Mr. and Mrs. Malkeet S Mehal
One of the most important decisions we make as parents is the school
we select for our children's preschool education.
As a child's thirst for knowledge is extremely active at that age and sets
the stage for future educational achievement.
If you want your child/children to be in a friendly, warm and loving environment both physically and academically then Tadika Aman Ceria
is exactly what you are seeking for.
The teachers are experienced and dedicated to fostering a learning environment that is fun and meaningful through creative activities such
as hands-on cooking, art projects, dramatic performances, holiday camps and much more.
Both our sons had a great experience there and to this day they are
very comfortable with the teachers and also Mrs. Law for the love and compassion they receive.
We are so impressed with the progress shown by our little girl since attending TAC. She has really flourished and loves her school so much.
She is always eagerly looking forward to attending school every morning.
We are ever so grateful for Tadika Aman Ceria, as this is where all my children excelled in their early education.