EXPLORE MORE WAYS FOR YOUR CHILD TO ENHANCE
AND STRENGTHEN LEARNING
• Enrichment Programs cultivate talents that support and strengthen children's academic skills, fostering a lifetime love of learning.
• Opportunities for children to explore areas of interest and passion.
• Small class size, personalized experience, individual attention, children can quickly gain new skills that are vital for future success in school and life.
• A broad range of co-curricular opportunities to enrich and enhance children's learning and wellbeing.
Enrichment Strengthen Academic Skills Maximizing Talents
Enrichment Unleash Children's Hidden Potential
Benefits of Taekwondo
* Taekwondo increases strength and stamina.
* Improve agility and reflexes.
* Improve confidence and self-esteem
* Increase muscle tone and appreciation
Benefits of Ballet
* Ballet introduces structure and discipline in the young dancers.
* Improves posture, develops poise and coordination.
* Control of the body, achieve through the discipline of ballet techniques.
* Expressive quality of movement is achieved as well as body toning, muscle development and above all enjoyment.
* Interacting with other children in this fun environment will also help develop their social skills and greatly improve their confidence.
Music Education Benefits
- Music is also linked to STEAM skills such as pattern recognition and numeration.
- Music stimulates and helps in brain development.
- Fostering creativity, imagination, language and movement development.
- Skills at each level include; play and recognize musical notes.
- Children are able to understand musical terms and symbols...
Mastering English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
English Reading Program combines phonemic awareness, phonics, grammar, reading skills and writing.
Mandarin, a systematic reading scheme is used to teach word recognition, reading skills, language usage and writing.
Pendidikan Islam (Iqra, Sirah, Feqah, Tawhid, Jawi)
- Learning languages sharpen children's reading skills.
- Promote self-confidence and competence in English, B. Malaysia, Mandarin languages.
- The goal is to achieve a high level of proficiency in listening, speaking, and writing.
Intensive Reading Class
Strong foundations in English, Mandarin (汉语拼音) & Bahasa Malaysia
• The Language and Communication Skills ability to understand others, and express oneself, learning through games, songs, stories and activities while having fun with the teachers and friends.
• New Phonics Series: Systematic approach to teaching phonics, combined with lots of real reading practices. Letter-Sound Recognition, Word building, Sight Reading, Rhyming Words, Communication, Comprehension
• Audio visual contents and flash cards are used to improve children' visual sense. This allows them to understand easily, in order to cultivate concentration and memory.
Learning to Read and Read with Understanding
Creative Expression: Music Education: Piano , Musikgarten
• Music education is beneficial, stimulates and helps in brain development.
• Fostering creativity, imagination, language and movement development.
• Skills at each level include; play and recognize musical notes. Children are able to understand musical terms and symbols...
• Music is also linked to STEAM skills such as pattern recognition and numeration.
Enrichment Holiday Adventures Fun Camps
- Holiday Camp offers interactive, educational activities for children to engage in fun, and exciting learning adventures. Cultivate friendships and create lasting memories.
- Camp programs provide a well-rounded experience from the physical, mental, social, and emotional aspects of their development.
- Under supervision children learn about science, art, music, sports, cooking, interactive games, drama, role play, IQ, EQ and leadership skills...
The Holiday Camp Objectives ...
• Empower children to succeed in school and in life
• Build confidence and self-esteem
• Develop a sense of community
• Stimulate creative and innovative thinking
• Inspire leadership and teamwork
• Cooperative activities with peers, learning to care, share, help
• Widen experiences through critical thinking, how to solve problems
Speech & Drama Holiday Program
Include singing, listening, rhythm patterning, exploring percussion instruments and musical drama.
• Speech and drama allow children to communicate, articulate, and express themselves in a natural and positive way. Boosts confidence to carry on a conversation.
• Children develop social skills, overcome shyness, build self-esteem, leadership skills, increase the ability to adapt and improvise.