Maximizing Talents & Potential Potential
Enrichment Program unleash children's hidden potential
• Choosing an enrichment program that works well for your children is important. There is possibility to discover talents that children may not have known they possessed.
• Enrichment programs maximize potential, offer added experiences that support and strengthen children's academic skills, fostering a lifetime love of learning.
• Small class size, personalized experience, individual attention, children can quickly gain new skills that are vital for future success in school and life.
• School children benefit from tutoring and enrichment programs. There are many different types of enrichment program available such as...
Mastering English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Learning languages sharpen children's reading skills.
- Promote self-confidence and competence in English, B. Malaysia, Mandarin languages.
- The goal is to achieve a high level of proficiency in listening, speaking, and writing.
Intensive Reading Class
English, Mandarin (汉语拼音) & Bahasa Malaysia
• The language and communication skills ability to understand others, and express oneself, learning through games, songs, stories and activities while having fun with the teachers and friends.
• New Phonics Series: Systematic approach to teaching phonics, combined with lots of real reading practices. Letter-Sound Recognition, Word building, Sight Reading, Rhyming Words, Communication, Comprehension
• Audio visual contents and flash cards are used to improve children' visual sense. This allows them to understand easily, in order to cultivate concentration and memory.
Learning to Read - and Read with Understanding
- Ballet is a truly creative experience that benefits the children's coordination, musicality, and expressiveness. Ballet introduces structure and discipline in the young dancers.
- Ballet is a graceful and structured dance. It improves posture, develops poise and coordination. Control of the body, achieve through the discipline of ballet techniques.
- Expressive quality of movement is achieved as well as body toning and muscle development and above all enjoyment.
- Interacting with other children in this fun environment will also help develop their social skills and greatly improve their confidence.Ballet introduces structure and discipline in the young dancer
• Music education is beneficial, stimulates and helps in brain development.
• Fostering creativity, imagination, language and movement development.
• Skills at each level include; play and recognize musical notes. Children are able to understand musical terms and symbols...
Music Education: Piano , Musikgarten
Music is also linked to STEAM skills such as pattern recognition and numeration.
Research shows that early experience with creative arts supports cognitive development and increases self-esteem
- Music education is beneficial, stimulates and helps in brain development.
- Fostering creativity, imagination, language and movement development.
- Skills at each level include; play and recognize musical notes. Children are able to understand musical terms and symbols...
• Taekwondo focus around respect, discipline, learning skills. Improve confidence and self-esteem .
• Children gain all round physical fitness. Increase strength, stamina, improve agility and reflexes
• The systematic physical exercise, emphasizes on health, humanity, respect, self-control and self-protection skills.
Adventure Holidays Fun Camps
- Holiday Camp offers fun, interactive, educational activities for young children- engage in fun learning and exciting adventures
- Camp creates an environment where children can explore exciting new things, cultivate friendships and create lasting memories.
- Camp programs provide a well-rounded experience from the physical, mental, social, and emotional aspects of their development.
- Under supervision children learn about science, art, music, sports, cooking, interactive games, drama, role play, EQ and leadership skills...
The Holiday Camp Objectives ...
• Empower children to succeed in school and in life
• Build confidence and self-esteem
• Develop a sense of community
• Stimulate creative and innovative thinking
• Inspire leadership and teamwork
• Cooperative activities with peers, learning to care, share, help
• Widen experiences through critical thinking, how to solve problems
Speech & Drama Holiday Program
Include singing, listening, rhythm patterning, exploring percussion instruments and musical drama.
• Speech and drama allow children to communicate, articulate, and express themselves in a natural and positive way. Boosts confidence to carry on a conversation.
• Children develop social skills, overcome shyness, build self-esteem, leadership skills, increase the ability to adapt and improvise.