Nurturing The Scientists In Young Children
Through STEM & STEAM Education
Preparing Students for Tomorrow's World
What is S.T.E.M. & S.T.E.A.M. Education?
Children are natural scientists. They are curious, love to explore, experiment and ask a lot of questions. STEM & STEAM education allows children to build a solid foundation in science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics. Students exposed sooner will be far less intimidated by more complicated teachings in the future.
STEM & STEAM project-based learning promotes 21st century education, equips students with critical thinking, problem solving, creativity and collaborative skills. Helps them understand and apply math and science content, the foundations for success in school.
Research shows that early experience with STEM /STEAM project- based learning, supports cognitive development, increase self-esteem, promote deeper learning, greater engagement and higher quality work.
Benefits of STEM & STEAM Education
- Intellectually engaged, absorbed and challenged.
- Engaged in interactions- discussion, participation in planning of work
- Involved in investigations of their own environment
- Taking initiative in a range of activities, responsible for what is accomplished.
- Having confidence in their own intellectual powers and their own questions.
- Helping others to find out things and to understand them better.
- Making suggestions to others, expressing appreciation of others' efforts and accomplishments.
- Applying their developing basic literacy and numeracy skills in purposeful ways.
STEM & STEAM Project Based Multi-Sensory Experiences
Lemon Volcano Experiment
Why I Choose Tadika Aman Ceria?