Transforming Teaching & Learning
Through STEM Education
Preparing our Children for Tomorrow's World
Why S.T.E.M. is integrated into TAC Learning Program?
Early STEM education is integrated into Adventure Learning Program, to let our children be actively engaged in their own learning.
The more actively engaged they are, the faster they will grasp and learn things.
Teaching STEM make learning more relevant by letting them explore their environment and surrounding.
Children become more observant as they start identifying objects and exploring patterns, shapes and sizes.
We support our children to develop a positive mindset towards learning, to challenge themselves and put in the effort to master new skills and knowledge.
WHAT IS STEM?
* STEM education is based on the idea of educating children in fun science, technology,engineering and mathematics.
* STEM education promotes 21st century learning, enhance critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* STEM education is an integrated, approach to learning that provides hands-on and relevant learning experiences for children.
* STEM engages children and equips them with critical thinking, problem solving, creative and collaborative skills.
* STEM also helps children understand and apply math and science content, the foundations for success in school.
Benefits of STEM Education
- Intellectually engaged, absorbed and challenged.
- Engaged in interactions- discussion, participation in planning of work
- Involved in investigations of their own environment
- Taking initiative in a range of activities, responsible for what is accomplished.
- Having confidence in their own intellectual powers and their own questions.
- Helping others to find out things and to understand them better.
- Making suggestions to others, expressing appreciation of others' efforts and accomplishments.
- Applying their developing basic literacy and numeracy skills in purposeful ways.
- Feeling that they belong to a group of their peers
Learning Adventure STEM Activities
Children work closely together in a hands-on way to solve problems. Promotes creative and critical thinking, problem solving skills, teamwork
Lemon Volcano Experiment
Why I Choose Tadika Aman Ceria?