Empowering Children with 21st-Century Skills
Creativity and Innovation
STEM/ STEAM/ STREAM Project-based learning
Promotes 21st century education, equips children with critical thinking, problem solving, creativity and collaborative skills. Helps them understand and apply math and science content, the foundations for success in school.
STEAM project based learning designed to inspire creativity, innovation, critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, collaboration while they are having Fun!
Inquiry-based learning engages students take ownership of their learning goals in an engaging way– doing things and thinking about the things they are doing.
Integrated curriculum students develop personal skills, leadership skills, IT skills and environmental awareness
21st. Century Innovation Skills The "4Cs"
Creativity and Innovation - Creativity and innovation requires adaptability, leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills. The capacity to innovate is linked to the ability to connect with others for communication and collaboration.
Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Decision Making - Leads students to develop other skills, such as concentration, deeper analytical abilities, and improved thought processing
Importance of Communication - The art of communication involves listening and speaking as well as reading and writing. Good communication includes being observant and focusing on the other person.
Importance of Collaboration - When students work collaboratively, the group can generate more knowledge. Classroom collaboration is essential because much of the work is accomplished in team.
Innovative & Creative Teaching and Learning
* We plan activity centers to facilitate exploration and play to encourage peer group support and co-operative learning.
* Children take initiative in a range of activities, responsible for what is accomplished.
* Children understand and apply STEAM – science, technology, engineering, art, and math
* Children engage in S.T.E.A.M. projects, take ownership of their learning, doing things and thinking about the things they are doing.
Adventure Holiday Camp STEM Projects
The Benefits of STREAM Learning
When STREAM Learning is incorporated into the curriculum
- Intellectually engaged, absorbed and challenged.
- Engaged in interactions- discussion, participation in planning of work
- Involved in investigations of their own environment
- Taking initiative in a range of activities, responsible for what is accomplished.
- Having confidence in their own intellectual powers and their own questions.
- Helping others to find out things and to understand them better.
- Making suggestions to others, expressing appreciation of others' efforts and accomplishments.
- Applying their developing basic literacy and numeracy skills in purposeful ways.
Children are engaged in Multi-Sensory Experiences
Conducting Lemon Volcano Experiment
Why I Choose Tadika Aman Ceria?