Nurturing Active & Competent Young Learners
Our Holistic Education
Discover our uniquely designed education methodology and philosophy - a combination of the world's leading educational philosophies- focus on social and learning skills.
• Integrated and Interactive Curriculum- promotes the development of your child through the mastery of knowledge, skills, and values ...
• Project-Based Learning- promotes learning in a fun and experiential way, increase the ability to retrieve and use information
• Multiple Intelligence Learning - helps your child understands his/her own abilities, and allows to use different skills and strengths
• Enrichment Program - enhance your child's talents and creativity with ballet, dance, art, drama, music, hands-on science experiments...
• Multimedia Technology - your child sees, hears, imagines... as multimedia is used to bring the subjects to life.
• Creative Expression - encourage your child to express in creative ways through singing, dancing, story telling, drama and art...
• Character Education & Team Building - self-awareness and respect for others is emphasized. Topics on fairness, honesty, kindness...
• Health & Physical Well-Being - support your child's emotional, social mental, physical well-being in our safe and holistic environment.
• Holiday Camp Activities - designed to improve your child's social skills and the exposure to new ideas and concepts.
Empowers Creativity & Innovation
- We believe in hands-on, active, and playful learning to inspire young minds
- STREAM education encourage exporation, critical thinking, problem solving skills and innovation.
Inspires Creative & Innovative Mindsets
Academically-Focused Early Childhood Education
Holistic Environment: Designed for Growth, Learning and Fun
Children engage in activities that nurture their creativity, thinking, social development
Kindergarten Session ( Child Age 2-6 )
| OFFICE OPERATING HOURS 8:00am - 6:00pm
|Open Monday – Friday ( Include School & Dec. Holidays )|
Public Holidays- Office is closed
Call 03- 410 70 261 / 016 234 5726