Prepare Our Children For Their Future
Aman Ceria has always been at the forefront of development in creative, innovative teaching and learning.
The 21st century is not in the distant future – as the world changes, so must our education methods. We do not have a moment to lose in preparing our children, and our nation, to compete and to succeed.
Teachers are working hard to equip children with the 21st century skills. Instilling in them the flexibility to readily adapt to changing technologies.
What is 21st Century Learning and Skills?
Critical Thinking, Communication, Collaboration, Creativity
1) Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
* Critical thinking and problem-solving have long been valued skills in society.
* Learning critical thinking and problem-solving leads children to develop other skills, such as concentration, deeper analytical abilities, and improved thought processing.
2) The Importance of Communication
* Able to share information clearly inorder to collaborate.
* The art of communication involves listening and speaking as well as reading and writing.
* Good communication includes being observant and focusing on the other person.
3) The Importance of Collaboration
* Able to work with others to accomplish a goal.
* Collaboration is essential in our classroom because much of the work is accomplished in teams.
* When children work collaboratively, the group can generate more knowledge.
4) Creativity and Innovation
* Creativity is closely intertwined with some of the other skills previously identified.
* Innovation today has a social component and requires adaptability, leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
* Increasingly, today the capacity to innovate is linked to the ability to connect with others and with a facility for communication and collaboration.
Innovative & Creative Teaching and Learning
- Enrichment Program offers exposure to an extended range of learning opportunities such as sports, ballet, performing arts, holiday camps, field trips to participate in and out of school hours.
- STEAM Project based learning designed to inspire creativity, innovation, critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, collaboration while they are having Fun!
- Integrated curriculum children develop personal skills, leadership skills, IT skills and environmental awareness
- Cultivate lifelong learning and attitudes that enable them to face difficulty confidently and creatively.
- Aman Ceria a family school where caring for each other occurs in an environment that promotes consideration, cooperation, and courtesy.
6 Strategies- Preparing children for the world of tomorrow.
Integrated Technology means tapping into students' interests and strengthening their technical skills, all while providing enriching learning opportunities.
Cooperative Learning encourage interaction among the students. Children discuss class materials with their friends or in groups, thus maximizing the level of participation.
Differentiated Instruction small-group work is one of the most effective ways to meet the needs of diverse learners. Teachers match assignments to readiness levels, allowing children to select activities based on areas of interest.
Goal Setting involving children in the goal-setting process is an excellent way to encourage them to take ownership of their learning.
Cross-Curriculum teaching multiple subjects help students go much deeper in learning concepts and skills. It can be easy to blend math, science, or social studies content with reading or writing.
Assessment for Learning allows teachers to monitor, how the children are learning, using observations, questioning strategies, class discussions, among other methods.
Mr. and Mrs. Malkeet S Mehal
One of the most important decisions we make as parents is the school
We are so impressed with the progress shown by our little girl since attending TAC. She has really flourished and loves her school so much.