Our Effective Teaching Team
Our Teachers are...
Facilitator, Researcher, Guide and Partner
> Teachers are qualified, talented, caring and dedicated
> Positive attitude and effective personal characteristics.
> Teaching experience and relevant academic background
> Commitment to working with children and their families
Our teachers understand the development needs of the children and guide them through...
* Cognitive development
* Language and communication
* Physical and creative expression
* Initiate positive behavior
The small teacher to children ratio creates a suitable environment for interaction, allowing children to comfortably learn at their own pace.
Teachers will also be able to easily identify the strengths and weaknesses of each child. Our proactive teachers are always looking into new ways of helping children to fully develop their full potential.
* That the child is competent
* That play- learning is vital for the child development
* That the child learns to respect and accept differences in others be it cultural,religious, racial...
* That a multi-intelligent, multi-lingual, multi cultural environment is crucial of the learning process
* That parental collaboration and partnership is vital
* That the teacher is partner, nurture, guide, researcher and learner
Join Our Dedicated Team:
Class Teacher & Assistant Teacher
If you share our vision of fostering children's learning
Applicants must be:
* Qualified experienced kindergarten teacher or child care worker
* Healthy, energetic, caring and patient with children
* Creative, hard-working and committed to early childhood education
* Dedicated and passion towards teaching
Call : 03-41070261/ 016-2345-726 office hour
Learning Adventures: Play and Learn the Fun Way
Letter of appreciation from parents
Hj Mohd Borhanuddin B. Dato Hj Abdul Kadir
Holiday Camp designed to give children a well-rounded experience
Our teachers are dedicated to developing children's potential.
Everyday Learning is an adventure