Lifelong Love For Learning
Development of the Whole Child
* Provide an enriching, nurturing, developmentally-appropriate educational environment where children can play, explore, create and learn
* Maximize children's potentials, help to develop their positive self-esteem, independence, and problem-solving skills
* Facilitate personal and social development through the promotion of co-operation, responsibility, self- confidence, self-discipline and healthy habits.
* Inspire children to develop a sense of aesthetics and appreciation of culture through art, dance, drama, music, and stories
* Foster the natural, insatiable curiosity of the children to expand their mind with the feeling of universality.
* Incorporate a research-based curriculum that is regularly evaluated to improve the quality and effectiveness of our programs.
* We hold the highest standard of integrity and respect the cultural diversity of our community.
We support in all areas of development
Character Building impart a culture of good character, social responsibility and values. Emphasized values such as honesty, integrity, truthfulness, initiative, and responsibility
Practical Living Skills- Cooking, gardening, washing, folding, wiping, pouring, cutting with scissors knife, sweeping, mopping.
Self - Awareness and Self- Reliance: Social relationships, grooming, social, graces.
Awareness of Surrounding: Personal safety and physical education
Language (Literacy): Oral communication(English, B.M. Mandarin), reading, drawing, writing,
Mathematics on exploration and investigations: Number sense and numeration, measurement spatial sense, patterning.
Science and Technology: Early science skills, exploration investigation, experimentation, computer literacy
Creativity and Aesthetics: • Visual arts • Musikgarten (USA) • music, drama and dance
Health and Physical Activity: Personal safety skills, sensory motor skills, health and well -being, physical agility and activity.
Language and literacy skills: Help children understand and communicate through listening, talking, reading, and writing. Teachers help children use their communication skills to learn new concept
Our program is designed with the unique developmental needs of our children in mind. Prepare Children For Future Success
- We prepare children for academic success and extra- curricular activities. Help develop skills, build self-esteem, confidence and improve social skills.
- Develop the whole child; follow their interests and ensure that their interests are supported and nurtured
- Lay a strong foundation for academic growth and personal development. Children learn new things, develop new skill and maintain their physical health.
- Focus on developing social and communication skills as well as a positive attitude to help children achieve independence.
Activites are carefully planned to fit into our rich stimulating environment.
Creative Science Project: Balloon inflator
Games and Activities: Hand-Eye Coordination ball challenge
Learning Center: Blocks building and Reading 3D pop-up story book
Number Games: Find and match 1 - 100
Benefits of child-centered wholesome education
- Excellence in teaching and learning in an project-inquiry-based
- Emphasize the importance of courtesy, respect and care for others
- Provide a happy, safe, caring and bilingual and multi-cultural environment
- Enable children to achieve their greatest potential in all areas of personal growth
Fun Wholesome Learning
Develop the life skills through cooking activites.
Reinforce learning and enabling children to be confident learners.
Children enjoyed the Pencil Wafer Cookies, they made
Classes are organized around interest areas or learning centres. Children play, explore with the guidance of their teachers either individually or in small groups.
Children play with tools which stimulates their innate curiosity and encourages language development, confidence and awareness.
Our nurturing environment for learning
Children play and learn alongside with others develop a variety of skills and knowledge in subjects( we build strong foundations in mathematics, science, English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and social skills).
OFFICE OPERATING HOURS 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Open Monday - Friday (include school & Dec. Holidays)
Public Holidays School is closed
Pn. Nurul Nadzirah Testimonial
Sending my daughter to TAC is an investment well spent. We did compare few other kindergartens, but we fell in love with the huge field and playground, and TAC methods of teaching. Faiha initially was very shy but has changed for the better.