Celebrating the Past, Building for the Future
Aman Ceria supports alumni activities and maintains alumni communication. Celebrating past students as a unique and valued member of our community. Today, Aman Ceria's alumni are found as leaders in diverse fields, leading successful lives. They even enroll their children back to Aman Ceria. This is certainly a solid testimony of our successful teaching methodology 'Learning is an Adventure, Fun and Exciting'
The primary objectives of the Alumni are as follows:
• Bringing together former Aman Ceria parents, students and staff and create opportunities to reconnect, bond, network and engage in meaningful community initiatives.
• Whether you live close or have moved far away, we would love to stay connected.
• Creating a platform for the Aman Ceria alumni members to make professional connections amongst themselves.
• Following ongoing careers of former Aman Ceria students
• Extending the outreach activities of the Aman Ceria community through a range of initiatives that reinforce our commitment to our environment and society.
Comments from Aman Ceria Alumni
Nur Qyira Izzati,
My name is Nur Qyira Izzati, I live in Miri, Sarawak . I was a student during the year 2000. Before Tadika Aman Ceria, I went to a few kindergartens, but Aman Ceria was still the best. The teachers especially Mrs. Law and teacher Helena are very committed and kind.
It was hard to adapt at first, but the teachers helped me to make friends and not to feel lonely. We always celebrate special occasions, Mrs. Law would organized parties to celebrate different festivals and all the children would celebrate together.
I treasure those wonderful moments there. Although I am now residing in Miri, Sarawak, I still want to pay a visit to Tadika Aman Ceria if I happen to be nearby. That is the magic of Tadika Aman Ceria.
TADIKA AMAN CERIA
Totally fun classes
All happiness in Tadika Aman Ceria
I love this place
Key to success in life
Aman Ceria , Aman Ceria, Aman Ceria! Three cheers for them
An amazing kindergarten
Marvelous teachers and principal
Nice and lovely memories!
Children have fun here
Excellent in everything, inviting food!
Realy I'm serious about this!
Interesting holiday camps
Aman Ceria forever!
I will never, ever forget all of you in Tadika Aman Ceria!
Call me if you need me
I love all of YOU!
I like Tadika Aman Ceria. It's amazing school. Since the first day I went there, it was the best school I ever had. Mrs. Law is the kindest teacher I ever had and teacher Helena is the nicest, kindest and the prettiest teacher you could imagine. I love Tadika Aman Ceria. But I am not there anymore, I live in Miri, Sarawak. I wish I can visit you whenever I come to KL.
I LOVE AMAN CERIA
Jul 16 at 7:38 PM